Saturday, September 27, 2008

Translations

It's quite possible these were only well-written in French. It's also quite possible they were extremely poorly written in French and only made sense in my own mind. This is my first-ever attempt at translation, so be gentle! But, of course, I really would like to know if they suck. :) Maybe I can rephrase them and get their thoughts across better - after all, they were written by me so I can change them all I want, even in translation!


under the same sky
under the thoughts of my friends
under the thinkers of the past
under my own thoughts
under all others

-06-09-2008 (translated 09-27-2008)


a small patch of sky
outside my window
as I sit on my bed
I think of all in the world
whom I love
and I think that it is best
that I am here
without the others
yet underneath the same sky

-06-09-2008 (translated 09-27-2008)

No comments: